Mediven Harmony is one of the products used in the PREVENT study published in the Annals of Surgical Oncology in May of 2019. View more
Mediven Harmony is one of the products used in the PREVENT study published in the Annals of Surgical Oncology in May of 2019. This study proved that when mediven harmony compression sleeves are introduced after early detection of lymphedema for post-procedure breast cancer patients, that advanced stages of lymphedema can be prevented.
The mediven harmony compression sleeves offer a perfect balance between efficacy and comfort through advanced knitting technology and quality craftsmanship.
• The double ellipse on the elbow and crease offers improved freedom of movement
• Available in 8 off-the-shelf sizes, plus 8 extra-wide variants.
• Clima Comfort regulates moisture to keep skin cool and comfortable
• Guaranteed for 6 months of normal daily wear
• Suitable for machine washing and tumble drying
• Latex & cotton-free
• Available in compression levels 20-30 mmHg and 30-40 mmHg
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!